The BIO 1000 countertop water filter is the latest edition of the BMP 1000 model and the culmination of over 40 years of experience and research into water filtration by some of the world’s leading scientists.
Waters Co was first to market with natural gravity fed systems creating alkaline mineral water way back in 1984 and have continued to lead the market in research and development setting the benchmark for all other brands to follow.
Part of our new line of filter systems offering 99.9% fluoride removal.
Featuring an unmatched in class 15 stages of sterilising, filtration & activation the Bio 1000 turns ordinary tap water into great tasting, alkalised, energised, magnetised and ionised mineral water.
Filtering out up to 99% of: Sediment, rust, bacteria, cysts, chlorine, chemicals, heavy metals, fluoride and unpleasant odours.
The BIO 1000 is our 10 Litre countertop water filter system with hand blown glass reservoir & chrome tap outlet. The system comes complete with a filter kit that can last you up to 5 years or 15,000 litres.
- 10 litre capacity glass reservoir, ideal capacity for home and workplace
- Pre-filter membrane reduces: Dirt, rust, sediment, bacteria and cysts.
- Activated coconut shell carbon bonded with silver reduces impurities - chlorine, chemicals, heavy metals & bacteria.
- Special ion exchange resin compound for fluoride reduction averaging 99% removal
- Quickly turns tap water into alkaline mineral water
- Organic Germanium
- Special Bio-Ceramic disc giving far infrared Ki (Life energy)
- Clean, fresh, great tasting water
- Economical and easy hydration – avoid expensive bottled waters
- Filter set included lasts up to 15,000 litres or 60 months and has replaceable filter cartridges
- Compact size, lightweight - no electricity or tap connection required